Click here for Information about available positions.
We are always looking for caregivers that have the same drive and passion for caring for seniors as we do.
The video below shows a little about a day in the life of a new caregiver for SCHAS. While circumstances will be different in each home you enter, the mission is the same, showing genuine concern and providing excellent care of the client.
If you have the heart of a caregiver, strive to provide quality care, are compassionate and enjoy helping others, you possess many qualities of a SCHAS Caregiver. As a SCHAS Caregiver, you will take care of your client’s house cleaning and personal care. But being a SCHAS Caregiver is more. You will be there to provide companionship for your client’s needs and peace of mind for family members that their loved one is being well cared for. We select only the best caregivers possible through recruitment, and thorough screening, interviewing, and training processes. A SCHAS Caregiver is:
- A good communicator
- Have a respectful attitude
- Able to maintain a positive attitude and upbeat personality
- Able to pass a thorough background screening
- Able to pass a physical and drug screening
- Able to provide evidence of a driver’s license and automobile insurance
- Are at least 18 years old.
- Must speak, read and write English well enough to communicate and complete paperwork.
If you have these qualities and can accept constructive criticism, be part of the team working to solve problems, and understand and follow procedures and protocol, contact us today. We want you on our team!
Contact us today for more information: