Renaissance Terrace Assisted Living and Cedar Point Living
Recognizing that there are times when staying at home is no longer a viable option, Senior Citizens Home Assistance Service, long known for its support of in-home care, has embraced housing for seniors, and those with disabilities, to complement its mission: Providing both affordability and excellent care with assisted living services at Renaissance Terrace Assisted Living in Knoxville, and independent living at Cedar Point Living in Tazewell
Assisted Living at RenaissanceTerrace
Renaissance Terrace is committed to enriching the quality of life for senior adults while promoting dignity and independence. Our professional and caring staff is dedicated to assisting each resident to thrive in the security of their new home by providing individualized services for wellness and companionship.
Renaissance Terrace is located at 215 Bearden Place in Knoxville, Tennessee, overlooking the heart of downtown Knoxville and the historic Fourth and Gill neighborhood. The facility is near downtown shopping and theaters, area churches, three major hospitals and a senior center. It is also on the main Knoxville Area Transit system route.
Our facility is modern, clean and equipped to provide residents with the optimal level of assisted living care and services. Renaissance Terrace is designed to encourage residents to be social and active, important components to healthy senior living.
In addition social, recreational and spiritual on-site activities, our staff will escort residents on shopping excursions, visits to the movies or other events such as shows at the historic Tennessee Theatre.
Quieter activities can be found in the courtyard outside the dining room, the library, and the family room with a fireplace.
- Homelike setting with open living areas
- Expansive terraces and a courtyard accommodate outdoor, fresh-air activities
- Fully furnished rooms with full-sized beds and excellent views of downtown and surrounding neighborhoods
- Sheets and towels provided
- Game room
- Computer room with on-site technical support
- Beauty and barber salon that offers hair styling and a pedicure station
- Recreation room with Nintendo Wii for exercise and games
- Living room with fireplace
- Spacious dining room that opens up to a courtyard
- Central location convenient for visitors
- Several large living areas and a courtyard to accommodate get-togethers and special events
- Emergency call pendant system
- Fire safety sprinklers and fire safety walls throughout
- Excellent staff-to-resident ratio
215 Bearden Place
Knoxville, TN 37917
For a map to our location, click here.
For more information or to request a tour of Renaissance Terrace,
please call (865) 544-1710.
Cedar Point Living
Cedar Point Living is the newest addition to the services offered by SCHAS. Cedar Point Living is a HUD Section 811 subsidized housing complex located in Tazewell, Tennessee. On qualifying, a resident will only pay 30% of their monthly income as rent making Cedar Point a very affordable place for older adults to live comfortably. Applicants will qualify to live in the facility by:
- Being 62 years of age or older
- Meeting the financial requirements.
For more information or to take a tour of Cedar Point Living, please contact:
Kim Partin County Director